- The Candidate must deposit the application form for the examination with the respective Regional Office of the Board.
- Cost of form Rs. 10/-
- All entries should be made in Block Capital Letters only without touching edges of the boxes.
- Do not overwrite the characters. If you wish to change, use eraser or white fluid to whiten the box and then write the new character.
- CANDIDATE’S name, MOTHER’S name and FATHER’S name be entered as per example. Prefix such as MASTER, MR., MISS, KUMARI, MRS., SMT, SHRI, DR., COL., BRIG, LATE, FULL STOP AND COMMAS must not be used.
- For medium code write 1 for English and 2 for Hindi.
- Incomplete form is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate will be examined only in the Syllabus as prescribed for the year of Exam.